Life not as we dreamed. Hard to anticipate what will happen to us. sometimes we know that person for a years but eventually he was not destined for us but no matter what happened in the past I have never regretted it through. I get a lot of experience and finally Today I am happy with my beloved husband. The past is hard to 4get but life must go on.
I am grateful for what I have now. I know despite my happiness is anyone hurt but I hope He 4gives me and I pray he find someone good/nice from me. I did not mean hurt any1.
To my husband .... I luv u ... no matter what happens I will always be beside u.may Allah bless us owez.
I am grateful for what I have now. I know despite my happiness is anyone hurt but I hope He 4gives me and I pray he find someone good/nice from me. I did not mean hurt any1.
To my husband .... I luv u ... no matter what happens I will always be beside u.may Allah bless us owez.




No comments:
Post a Comment