THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

August 11, 2011

B.E.S.T.F.R.I.E.N.D

"The rain may be falling hard outside,
But your smile makes it all alright.
I'm so glad that you're my friend.
I know our friendship will never end.



Nah...I dedicate it 4 my dear bestfren Yennie, Fred & Azie....Tq 4 being my bestfriend...:)






we have become frens since 1st year at college (UNITAR). itz from 2004 till now. itz means a lot to me..two of us oredy married (me n yen)...n two r not (azie & fred)...hope they will find their soul mate soon....(jgn mrh :P)....






n tis is my picca wif them...check it out :P...



dating wif yen & fred



me & fred



1 borneo



majlis berinai yen ~ 28 may 2011


~us~


'n' tis is the new of me (me n my beloved hubby)...no free hair anymore :)...I started to wear hijab on June 2011...Alhamdulillah :)...opsss...of course my hubby oso my besfriend...Sayang U r my bestfren 4 ever...Remember that!!


~ THAT'S ALL~

No comments: